Tel: (520) 626-6518
Fax: (520) 626-8571
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The University of Arizona
College of Medicine – Tucson
Office of Student Records
1501 N. Campbell Ave.
PO Box 245026
Tucson, AZ 85724-5026
The Office of Student Records maintains academic records for students at the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson. We ensure that information about your medical college career is kept complete, accurate, and secure.
Some of our services:
- Issue official medical education transcripts
- Help you with registration
- Verify your enrollment status
- Report your grades
- Help you defer financial aid loans
- Facilitate name changes for main campus
- Certify your medical degree
Need help with schedule changes, VSAS/away rotations, transcripts/credentialing or graduations requirements? Make an academic scheduling appointment here.