The College of Medicine Service Desk is here to support faculty, staff, and students of the College of Medicine - Tucson.
Phone: (520) 626-8721
Hours: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
The College of Medicine – Tucson Service Desk is located on the second floor (ground floor) of the Arizona Health Sciences Library, within the main College of Medicine – Tucson building.
Alerts & Notices
Intermittent Accessibility to Network Drives
UAConnect email accounts will be transitioning to UAConnect365 over summer/fall 2017.
College of Medicine IT has started using a new ticketing system called Cherwell as of today. The confirmation email you receive in most cases will look different than it has in the past.
The Latest Phishing attempt includes a link to a very close replica of our WebAuth page, which is not legitimate.
College of Medicine IT Services is in the process of introducing a new ticketing system called Cherwell to the department.
Top 10 Technology Help Articles
- Set up an Inkling Account and Access My Textbooks
- Set up Catmail on my iPad
- Connect to UAWiFi on my iPad
- Connect to UAWiFi after changing NetID Password
- Sync my ArizonaMed calendar with iOS
- Manage NetID, UAHN and Medadmin Passwords
- Configure Outlook Anywhere for College of Medicine Exchange Email
- Access My Computer Remotely
- Use WiFi at the College of Medicine
- Configure My Email Client with Medadmin Account Settings