The College of Medicine Service Desk is here to support faculty, staff, and students of the College of Medicine - Tucson.
Phone: (520) 626-8721
Hours: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
The College of Medicine – Tucson Service Desk is located on the second floor (ground floor) of the Arizona Health Sciences Library, within the main College of Medicine – Tucson building.
Alerts & Notices
UAConnect email accounts will be transitioning to UAConnect365 over summer/fall 2017.
College of Medicine IT has started using a new ticketing system called Cherwell as of today. The confirmation email you receive in most cases will look different than it has in the past.
The Latest Phishing attempt includes a link to a very close replica of our WebAuth page, which is not legitimate.
College of Medicine IT Services is in the process of introducing a new ticketing system called Cherwell to the department.
If you receive this email, please delete it from your inbox. If you responded with the email in any way, please contact COM Service desk at 520.626.8721
Top 10 Technology Help Articles
- Set up an Inkling Account and Access My Textbooks
- Set up Catmail on my iPad
- Connect to UAWiFi on my iPad
- Connect to UAWiFi after changing NetID Password
- Sync my ArizonaMed calendar with iOS
- Manage NetID, UAHN and Medadmin Passwords
- Configure Outlook Anywhere for College of Medicine Exchange Email
- Access My Computer Remotely
- Use WiFi at the College of Medicine
- Configure My Email Client with Medadmin Account Settings